Features of Initial's Deep Cleaning Treatment
- Initial uses internationally patented and environmentally friendly bio-enzyme preparations that eliminate pathogens, organic deposits, odour and scale.
- Our bio-enzyme preparations have been specially developed to achieve maximum results, without risk to the user or the environment.
- Our deep cleaning preparations are safe for use with septic tanks, and are non-caustic, ensuring that they are safe for all surfaces and will not damage fittings and finishes.
- Initial supplies an antimicrobial disinfectant surface spray (Pine Fresh) for use between services. Full training is provided to your daily cleaners and use of Pine Fresh maintains high risk touch surfaces in the washroom hygienically clean and drastically reduces cross contamination risks for users.
- Initial can also supply you with a bio-enzyme washroom cleaner spray (Eco-spray) for use in-between services - in place of potentially harmful traditional bathroom cleaning agents. Full training is provided to your daily cleaners and the use of Eco-spray prolongs the effects of the bio-enzyme preparation for ongoing hygiene in the bathroom.
- Deep cleaning treatments are delivered by Initial’s trained technicians